#Taco_Bell_India

Way back in 1996 when I moved to Florida, USA for 3 yrs, the only cuisine I felt connected to was Mexican. Later my taste buds agreed to relish Pizzas, Burgers and other delicacies. But with Mexican it was like, love at first sight! My husband and I used to visit Taco Bell very often.When we returned to India, we moved to many places and finally settled in Ahmedabad. Although I enjoy cooking, very soon we developed the typical habit of eating out. Here almost no one cooks food on Sunday. Either they go out or get it home delivered (to avoid waiting).

Well, I have eaten a lot of Mexican food in different restaurants but always used to say, "yaar, maza to tab aayega jab Taco Bell aaye". As we know, "Jab kisi ko dil se chaaho to poori qaynaat tumhen usse milaane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai". Well, my prayers were answered last week when my daughter told me that Taco Bell has reached Ahmedabad. Without wasting time, I immediately informed my husband (he was in the office) and he was more than happy to go out for dinner.

Taco Bell has opened a branch in Ahmedabad One mall (in the heart of the city). This fast food joint is very spacious and decor is nice too! The service was excellent and fast. We ordered the 7 layered burrito, Crispy & soft Tacos and one big bell box veg. (with small taco, burrito, mexican fries and cinnamon twist). Seems like a lot of food?? Haha, we had it all and came back home with smiles on our face. No need to describe how much we loved it! Yes, It was ummmaahh! Thank you, Taco Bell! Now you have a permanent customer. 😎
*Just one suggestion, Please add Mexican Pizza in your menu.
- #Preeti_Agyaat #Taco_Bell #Taco_Bell_India #Taco_Bell_Ahmedabad





Comments

Popular Posts